The global hot melt adhesives market was estimated to be worth USD 8.9 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the period 2021-2027.
– QuantAlign research
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 26, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global hot melt adhesives market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2021-2027) according to QuantAlign Research. The factors driving the demand for hot melt adhesives are: its increasing use in end-use industries such as packaging, construction, electronics, automotive, textiles and hygiene, between others and the growing popularity of thermoplastic polyurethane hot melt due to their high strength, strength and flexibility.
The report examines and provides a comprehensive overview of the global hot melt adhesives market. The report identifies key industry trends and covers the Hot Melt Adhesives market landscape. The report builds short-term and long-term forecast model covering the period between 2017 and 2027. The Hot Melt Adhesives report provides market outlook, revenue, sales, market trends, growth opportunities on the market. market, the strategic decisions of the main market players. , and market share among other details. The report also covers the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the hot melt adhesives market.
Browse the full report and request a sample report: “Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market Report“
North America held most of the hot melt adhesives market in 2020, while Asia Pacific is expected to become the fastest growing region during the forecast period. The high growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region is mainly due to a significant increase in construction activities in developing economies. Geographically, the report has segmented the global market into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Central and South America, and Middle East and Africa.
The main players operating in the market are: DowDuPont, 3M Company, Ashland Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, Henkel AG, Sika AG, HB Fuller, Arkema Group, Evonik Industries AG, Pidilite Industries Limited, Huntsman International LLC, Bostik Inc., American Chemical Inc., Westlake Chemical Corporation, among others. The report provides business overview, product and service offerings, financial overview, strategic developments related to major market players in the global Hot Melt Adhesives Market.
Key questions addressed in the report:
• What is the current total market consumption and projected CAGR for the global Hot Melt Adhesives market from 2021 to 2027?
• Who are the major players in the global hot melt adhesives market?
• What shares do the large regional markets occupy?
• On what basis is the market segmented?
• How has the global hot melt adhesives market performed and what are its main drivers?
• What would be the influence of emerging trends in the global adhesives industry?
• How competitive is the global hot melt adhesives market?
• What are the key strategies adopted by the players operating in the global Hot Melt Adhesives market?
• What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the entire supply chain of the global hot melt adhesives market?
For any request relating to the market research report, contact:
United States: + 1-716-218-9921 / United Kingdom: + 44-20-3239-1434
The complete portfolio of reports available from QuantAlign is available at:
Global Industrial Fasteners Market